5150 Questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    earlytv
    • Total Post: 72
    • Back Stage Pass
    • ★★★★

I have 2 5150s and the screen comes up light blue with a V6 linux. How can I get on the internet? Under connections are
    ICA
    RDP
    SSH
    XDMCP

All these options have nothing set, all is blank. Unit on boot up dont try to get on any of these? Anyplace I can see what these are and if I need them?

Last is there a ADMIN mode on these, and would it have more options?

HELP HELP HELP

I have no remote server, just straight on the net.

ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 10696
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

Download the Firefox addon from wyse.com and add it via Control Panel-Addons.
    Then go to connection manager-add-Firefox and configure your FF session.

There is no admin mode with more options. The only thing that is available is a busy box. This will give you access to a console. If you are familiar with Linux you can do some harcore modification there. But you’d a special addon called utils_xxx.pak

CG

earlytv
    • Back Stage Pass
    • ★★★★

How do you get utils_xxx.pak with instructions on how to use it?
    I have 4 5150SEs now, one of the newest dont have a Control Panel , I dont know how to get it back or why its gone? Last 2 have firefox 1.0. With a Firefox present what do I do to upgrade to 1.5, anything newer than 1.5? addon says only 13k left

I always use as stand alone so what items can be uninstalled but not so much to get rid of wyse upgrades, one new one says only 13k left on addon screen

Update. Unit with no control panel it came back but now auto time set and Firefox start went away?????? I put those back and sometimes unit doesnt boot correct? At boot you see very fast yellow, green lights then nothing???? I let unit sit and tried it again and now it works????????

HELP HELP HELP HELP

earlytv
    • Back Stage Pass
    • ★★★★

How can the Favorites, Bookmarks be saved so at power on they are stiil present???? Right now at power off on they are gone??????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.