What’s DHC 1.0
- Dell Hybrid Client (DHC) is the world’s first client computing software with hybrid cloud management enabling seamless access to applications and data whether they are in the cloud, in the data center, or locally in a ready to deploy flexible commercial desktop solution
- Complete commercial client solution with OptiPlex 7070 Ultra or Wyse 5070 configured with 1- or 3-year subscription to Dell Hybrid Client, including Wyse Management Suite Pro seat license and ProSupport for Software
- Ideal commercial client solution for customers interested in a non-Windows alternative with out-of-the box support for Cloud, VDI, on-premise and local resources
Key Features for DHC 1.0
• Instant Access: A single management interface and single sign-on provides the ability for employees to access the necessary apps and data to get to work quickly, regardless of where its hosted. IT admins gain the ability to manage multiple environments from a single pane of glass.
• Consistent Experience: With the Follow-me experience, users get a consistent personalized experience no matter the device they log in from.
• Performance: With cloud delivered applications executed locally, Dell Hybrid Client leverages on the power of Dell HW devices for a better user experience.
• Simplified Workflow: Users have convenient access to an array of web applications, virtual applications and storage locations. With global file search, information is easily found and workflow is never interrupted.
• Security: Dell Hybrid Client protects user and company data, whether it be stored on a public or private cloud, through system lock down, browser security and peripheral restriction