Dell recently published their latest Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 for the Dell OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client.
Fixes & Enhancements
This e-support image, version v10.05.XX.08.23.00 A00, has been updated to include the latest security intelligence updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus and other Microsoft antimalware updates. Refer to the QFEs list for more information.
A few noted updates and deletions:
- Secure Unique Password update for Windows10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021.
- Adherence to SDL 7.0 process controls.
- Dell value-added applications adhere to SDL 7.0 technical controls.
- Support for Dell OS Recovery Imaging Tool for Imaging Operations. See the previous post https://technicalhelp.de/reimaging-dell-thin-clients-with-new-iso-formatted-image/
- Dell Thin Client Application, RAMDisk, Dell Secure Client, and Quick Start applications have been removed.
The default password for the Admin account is Admin#SerialNumber of the device. The default password for the User account is User#Serialnumber of the device.
If IT administrators do not plan to reload the e-support image, they can also download the security patches from the Microsoft Update Catalog and follow the Deployment Guide for deployment. It can save time in deployment, image customization, and network traffic. Also With WMS WInIoT 2.0 Configuration UI installed, Admins can now schedule Windows Updates with WMS.