Dell has announced the release of ThinOS 9.0 MR3 build 9.0.4024.
Feature Updates and Fixes:
- Citrix Workspace App Microsoft Teams Optimization audio quality has been improved.
- Citrix client printer redirection support in Citrix Workspace App has been expanded to support printer-specific drivers. In prior releases, only Citrix UPD PS class printing was supported.
- Citrix client keyboard VDA synchronization has been changed to server default mode due to known synchronization issues in Citrix Workspace App when connecting or reconnecting to sessions. Please refer to the ThinOS release notes for additional information and restrictions pertaining to the use of international keyboard languages.
- ThinOS System Variables can now be used to define the ThinOS client terminal name.
- The selection of client display resolution is now possible when using 5470 AIO clients. In prior releases, the DDC native resolution was used.
- Multiple customer-reported defect resolutions have been addressed. Please see the ThinOS release notes for additional information.
Note: Due to 3040 client resource limitations, only Microsoft Teams Audio and Desktop Sharing optimization is recommended. Video Optimization will result in 100% CPU utilization and could result in an unusable session.
Supported Platforms and Management Software:
- Wyse 3040 Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse 5070 Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse 5470 Mobile Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse 5470 AIO Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse Management Suite 2.1 (or higher, WMS Pro recommended)