Dell has released the first update to its new SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 (SLES 12) based Linux distribution. It is not a big update, but at least you can now use it in some non-english speaking countries and have a terminal emulation suite included.
Wyse ThinLinux supports the following Wyse thin clients:
- Wyse 3030 LT thin client with ThinLinux
- Wyse 5020 thin client with ThinLinux
- Wyse 7020 thin client and Wyse 7020 quad display with ThinLinux
Feature highlights for ThinLinux 1.0.2 include:
- Additional supported languages now include:
- Ericom PowerTerm, which provides an effective and efficient way of connecting to legacy applications. This Terminal Emulation package is available as an optional add-on.