Wyse Management Suite 3.2 Hot Fix update will be released
The Wyse Management Suite 3.2 Hot Fix update will be released as follows:
Customers using the on-prem version can download the WMS 3.2 HF update here on May 17th, 2021.
The EU1 public cloud update will begin on Saturday, May 15th, at 4:00 am CEST.
Customers using Wyse Management Suite Pro Cloud with EU1 subscriptions should expect no downtime at this time.
The WMS team will be making changes to address following items below via a WMS 3.2 Hotfix update.
· WMS-496 Fixed the issue where an error was displayed when you generate a report from the Wyse Management Suite portal.
· WMSNG-5250 Fixed the issue where you were unable to save file repository changes when you go through the file count link in File Repository.
· WMS-515 Fixed the issue where the subnets were not displayed in an order to search a device.
· WMS-503 Fixed the issue where the Device Exception option does not display the terminal name for ThinOS 9.1 devices.
· WMS-511 Fixed the issue where the firmware ThinOS 9.1.1144 is downloaded and applied to a global group when you deploy the ThinOS 9.1.1131 firmware.
· WMS-488 Fixed the issue where the BIOS version 1.5.0 is pushed when you push BIOS version 1.8.0 to ThinOS 9.x devices.
· WMS-501 Fixed the issue where the ThinOS devices downgraded from 9.1.1144 to .9.1.1131.
· CIPS-20938 Fixed the issue where the MQTT URL changes on Wyse Management Suite do not reflect on the device.
· WMS-499 Fixed the issue where you are unable to log in to Wyse Management Suite public cloud using two-factor authentication after you upgrade to Wyse Management Suite 3.2.
· WMS-506 Fixed the issue where you are unable to generate all device report in CSV format in Wyse Management Suite on-premise environment.
· WMS-509 Fixed the issue where the reports do not function in Wyse Management Suite cloud environment.
· WMS-518 Fixed the issue where the device report is not formatted.
· WMS-516 Fixed the issue where the device report does not contain the wireless MAC address.
· WMS-513 Fixed the issue where the scheduled application or job policy does not leave the queued status in Wyse Management Suite 3.2 cloud environment. · WMS-505 Fixed the issue where an error is displayed when you generate a report in Wyse Management Suite 3.2.