Dell completed the WMS 3.8 update for Wyse Management Suite to address some customer and security issues.
Some of the major issues being addressed
- Concurrent login behavior change – Experience for multiple logins for the same account has changed with WMS 3.8 and the second login will be denied with an error message
- Customer Issues
- Fixed an issue where Windows 10 IoT devices switched time zone automatically
- Fixed an issue where devices on ThinOS9.1.1131 are failing to be automatically registered and assigned to the proper configuration group after update to WMS 3.6
- Fixed an issue where options under the ‘Devices’ tab were missing after selecting multiple devices
- Fixed an issue where browser shortcut icons were missing from the device desktop after reboot
- Scheduled Security Fixes: Fixed multiple security items identified since WMS 3.7 launch
The US1 public cloud update will begin on Friday, July 15th, 2022, at 7:00 pm PDT. Customers using Wyse Management Suite Pro Cloud with US1 subscriptions should expect downtime of about 8 hours, until 3:00 am PDT, July 16th, 2022.
Customers using the on-prem version can download the WMS 3.8 update from the link below on July 18th, 2022: