9.x Netscaler Double Authentication

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rnicholls
    Participant
    • Total Post: 4

Has anyone run into this? with 8.6 devices we only have one authentication prompt but for 9.0 and 9.1 devices it seems like we are having to authenticate against the gateway, and then a second time against storefront?

looking at our session policies on adc I’m not sure how we would be hitting a different profile between the two so I’m not sure where else to look.

I really want to deploy 9.1 to our zoom users but without fixing this I can’t do that.

ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 10696
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

Could you post screenshots from the two login windows?

CG

rnicholls
    Participant

I will try to get screenshots Monday, I don’t have vnc as I am using WMS Cloud and I am at home currently.

sounds similar to this article but my session policies just have true as the expression. https://vditoolbox.com/2021/01/06/dell-wyse-thinos-9-netscaler-adc/

rnicholls
    Participant

enabling Direct External Connection in the Citrix Broker Settings seems to have done the trick. I’m guessing ThinOS9 treats beacons differently than 8.

toby
    Participant
    • Total Post: 5

Yes, but then all connections are through the netscaler and not directly, even if the connection is directly possible.

The only workaround as far as I know is to configure the storefront URL in WMS.

rnicholls
    Participant

That makes sense. Since this is an External policy would the best practice be to keep it how it is?

Internal you would do the opposite and add storefront URL instead of Gateway?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.