3040 – ThinOS 9.1.3112 : AC Recovery, and Error on RDP Disconnect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    callmebcoops
    Participant
    • Total Post: 3

I’m currently facing two issues:

1. After upgrading from 8.6 to 9.1 ThinOS, our settings for AC recovery when a 3040 gets power again to force it to turn on are no longer applying. We use Wyse Management Suite, and in the ThinOS v9+ policies on WMS< there is no Advanced>Configutration item menu for me to add the following which used to work on 8.6:
      • Device=DellCmos CurrentPassword=Fireport Audio=yes AutoPower=Daily AutoPowerTime=1:00 ACRecovery=PowerOn USBRearPort=yes USBFrontPort=yes WakeOnLAN=LAN
    2. The second issue we are having is that when a person logs off of the RDP session, this error then shows on the desktop and blocks the login until a user clicks okay. Is there a way to get this message to not pop up after a user disconnects their session?

User Initiated Error

callmebcoops
    Participant
    • Total Post: 3

Bumb

Diginerd
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 53
    • Back Stage Pass
    • ★★★★

I don’t see a way to remove the message, this would be a feature request made by your account team on your behalf.

When working with BIOS features, make sure to use the Sync BIOS Admin Password Job, then in the ThinnnnnOS 9.x policy, under t 340 BIOS option set your options.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.